Credits

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Lola's Rose peanut candy


My mom wanted to eat the family's rose peanut candy so she told me to make it. It takes a lot of effort to make this dessert. First you have to buy raw peanuts then roast it just like the pic above then after roasting you have to peel it and grind it and then add the other ingredients and then cook it. Here comes the most difficult and tiring part of this dessert. I would get blisters from stirring this because you have to cook it and not stop stirring until the oil of the peanut comes out. It is sort of like peanut butter but thicker and as it gets thicker it gets heavier to stir.I would always remember this dessert. No wonder my grandma would not always make this hahahha I know now the reason for that so when it is cook you must first let it cool a little bit then from this :

It will become this:
Isnt it pretty? I'm sure when my sister reads this blog her mouth will water.

No comments: