Credits

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loveless!

Here we go again. Welcome to the firing squad as what we all say when you don't have a special someone on Valentines day. At the rate I'm going I'm bound to be in the firing squad for a long long long time. As much as I hope that I have someone somehow love has been eluding me. I think cupid has forgotten about me. What do you think? Hey Cupidddddddd...... throw some arrows my way just make sure that you hit someone I would like. But then again beggars can't be choosers as what they all say.

I wonder what I will do on this day of hearts which will be in a few days. Sure I have a lot of loved ones but I don't think they really count because they will always be special to me and close to my heart. Please please please God let someone fall for me and I don't mind it literally as long as it will be for keeps.

No comments: