Credits

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Resurfaced!

It seems like I have been on a long long vacation. I just realized that it has been almost a month since I last written here. I have been busy lately with catering some pack lunches and then entertaining some visitors. I love everything about cooking but mostly it's the eating part that really gets me. Hahahahah I know I know I should stop or lessen my intake on food but since I am single food makes me happy. I know it sounds pathetic but hey it's what I feel. I think I am doomed to spinsterhood bohuhuhu.

In other news, my aunt bought a franchise on calda's pizza. It's a pizza place that serves a 30 and 36 inch pizzas. I've eaten there and we ate the 30 inch pizza. It's very delicious and there were 7 of us there but still we couldn't finish the whole lot so we took some home. She asked me if I wanted to be her cashier and supervisor on her store. I'm thinking of accepting it so will keep you guys in a loop on what's gonna happen.

No comments: