Credits

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sliced Bread Pizza!

We were watching Supernatural last night til the wee hours of the morning and when midnight came I was craving for pizza but we can't order them anymore because the places where close so I went downstairs and raided the kitchen for something to cook or make or bake or whatever I can get my hands on. Luckily I had sliced bread, cheese, cooked ham, garlic and onion so I thought I'd make a sliced bread pizza. I didn't have tomato sauce so that was a problem but when I looked in the fridge I found tomato catsup(ketchup) so thinking that they both came from tomato anyways why not just use the ketchup instead. So I gathered all my ingredients and chopped the garlic and onion and sliced the ham into cubes. I then spread out some ketchup on the bread sprinkle the minced garlic and onion then spread out some ham and topped it with quick melt cheese. I also sprinkled some crushed oregano and then placed them in the toaster and after a few min. everything looked mouthwatering and smells like pizza too. Ohhh Yum Yum Yum. I then went back up and everybody dug in. My cousin Dominic couldn't stop himself. He was muttering "my diet,my diet" but kept on munching anyways. Hahahahahah.



2 comments:

Jac said...

Wow! yummy pizza.

wahyuda said...

Nice and delicious, best your food