Credits

Friday, May 8, 2009

Food Monster and Yummy brownies!

I have been away for a while and now I'm back. I have been with food lately, I mean I have been eating and eating heheheheh. If there is a cookie monster I am a food monster. Well here is a recipe of one of the foods I've been eating. Enjoy!


Ingredients:

1/2 cup margarine/ butter softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
5 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
6 Tbsp. powdered milk

Procedure: (8x8 square pan lined with wax paper)

- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cream butter then add sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and mixing well after each addition, add the vanilla then the flour and then the cocoa
- Blend in the powdered milk and lastly add the nuts
- Pour in pan and top with nut
- bake until toothpick/cake tester/knife inserted comes out with little crumbs.
- Let cool slightly and slice into squares.

No comments: