Credits

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I would like to greet all those wonderful fathers out there a big and warm "Happy Father's Day". Last night my mom wrapped this big bar of chocolate for my stepdad. She placed it on his pillow so he will be able to see it when he comes up after using the computer. He was really happy to receive that simple gift. He said that it is not important how big or small or how cheap or expensive a gift could be all that matters is the thought behind it. It makes me really happy to watch the two of them like children and by the way my stepdad really really loves chocolates he has a very sweet tooth. He has been a great dad to me and my sister and I appreciate everything he stands for. To my grandfather,uncles and cousins you guys are the greatest.

No comments: