Credits

Friday, June 10, 2011

Money matters!


It's hard to be honest now a days what with the plunging economy all over the world. I do believe in the saying honesty is the best policy but often people would bend this saying. Little white lies is not considered dishonesty hahahah I have no idea why.

For some people this trait just comes out naturally and for some it gets harder and harder specially with lots of temptations out there.It warms my heart to learn and read that there are still honest people there. I read in an article that a man named Robert Adams found and returned the $17K he found. If it was me? Honestly? I don't know if I would return it but then again I was raised to be a good christian so return I shall. What about you? would you return it too? Seriously? seriously?

No comments: